Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery Planning is a holistic management process that identifies potential threats to an organization and the impact to business operations that the realization of those threats could bring.
A sound business continuity planning program is essential to protecting the well-being of your organization and you must have a plan in place prior to an incident if you hope to emerge successfully from a crisis. To create and continuously update a plan, you will need to use significant resources and qualified experts who have had real-world planning and business continuity management experience.
When it comes to business continuity management and disaster recovery planning, the time to develop a Business Continuity Program/Disaster Recovery (BCP/DR) strategy for your entire business is now. Your plan takes the form of a strategic and operational framework that will proactively improve your organization's resilience in the event of an adverse event. Our consultants guide you in developing a Business Continuity Program that addresses the key aspects of your business operations. We also guide you through the process of creating both a strategic and detailed planning framework to minimize the effects of a negative event and enable you to effectively and efficiently restore critical business and support functions following a disaster.
- Provides rapid recovery from crises and incidents that disrupt your normal business and operational processes
- Ensures disaster and crisis recovery preparedness
- Identifies core business processes in order to prioritize recovery activities
- Ensures appropriate business stakeholders support BCP/DR activities to facilitate success
- Maintains reputation and revenue during a crisis situation
- Meets regulatory and vertical-specific compliance requirements by implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management program
We provide comprehensive evaluation and report of the organization's Business Continuity Planning/Disaster Recovery program, including:
- Asset inventory
- Documentation review
- Internal interviews of personnel
- Business, organization and departmental overviews
- Business continuity management program gap assessment
Business-continuity-management program strategy development, which includes:
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Crisis management
- Business continuity
- Emergency planning
- Disaster recovery
Rapid-response contingency planning strategy, which includes:
- Incident scope
- Rapid response team notification
- Operations continuity
- Incident control/quarantine
- Incident mitigation
- Maintenance (review and audit)
For further information on our Business Continuity Planning/Disaster Recovery service, please contact one of our Sales representatives by calling (954) 800-0397 or by completing our Online Inquiry Form.